Wood Burning Masonry Heaters
Tempcast Refractory Heater
- The Tempcast system incorporates a prefabricated core kit manufactured from Refractory material cast into precisely fitting components. The core comprises the firebox, secondary heat chamber / bake oven and the contraflow flue channels.
- The Heater core is then faced in suitable masonry to customers choice, Brick, Stone, and Render or Tile depending on the design requirements.
- The installation shown here in Mevagissey, Cornwall incorporates a Pizza oven on the rear elevation in the kitchen area of an open plan living space with the main firebox facing the lounge. The heater core was surronded in brickwork and then rendered and painted with local slate built in to form seats and shelves.
- The design and installation included coordinating building modifications to convert a traditional multi-room chalet bungalow into an open plan living space.
- Further details of this heaters installation can be accessed by clicking on the image to the right.
- Tempcast Heater kits come in a number of versions with or without bake ovens including See-through and Corner models.
- Complete backing and warrantee from manufacturer.
For more information, contact us.